Data Breach Legislation C level Executive Luncheons
Palo Alto Networks are a global security leader securing over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies. AGC Networks (AGC) is a Global Solution Integrator representing the world’s best brands in Unified Communications, Network Infrastructure & Data Center, Cyber Security (CYBER-i) and Digital Transformation & Applications to evolve the customer’s digital landscape.
In February 2018 the Australian Government launched the Mandatory Data Breach Notification legislation with many companies requiring guidance and information to help protect their companies when the new laws came into effect. Knowing there was a real need in the market for expertise around this sensitive subject - I recommended AGC Networks and Palo Alto run Executive Luncheons in Sydney and Melbourne, targeted at C level executives.
AGC Networks existing business relationships were mainly with mid-level companies. A key focus for AGC and Palo Alto was to reach C levels and position both companies as Industry Experts around the new legislation. The a secondary goal was to create a luncheon which would have credibility and be of immense value to C levels to warrant their attendance. The recommendation was to team up with leading law firm King & Wood Mallesons and also Palo Alto's Sean Duca - Vice President and Regional Chief Security Officer - Asia Pacific & Japan for Palo Alto Networks.
How Gain Marketing helped
- I enlisted the assistance of a research and advisory firm with excellent relationships with C levels to promote the Executive Luncheons to
- Coordinated the event invitations, emails and the event logistics for Palo Alto, AGC Networks and King & Wood Mallesons.
- Organised a feature article to be published post event via an industry contact in the IT publications space: https://www.computerworld.com.au/article/629850/serious-concerns-businesses-prepare-mandatory-data-breach-notification/
- Managed post event communications and white paper to build relationships further with C level attendees for Palo Alto and AGC Networks.
- Both the Sydney and Melbourne events had an outstanding attendance with next to no no shows at either venue
- 85% of attendees rated the luncheons as very Good and Excellent with 90% like to attend another event by Palo Alto and AGC Networks. 96% agreed to more information post event.
- AGC Networks and Palo Alto received exposure in the industry IT publication Computerworld
- Palo Alto were able to establish new relationships with key decision makers in Enterprise Companies in Sydney and Melbourne
Ready to get started on your next marketing project?
Get in contact today. You've got nothng to lose and everything to gain!